COVID-19 Preparedness & Response
CNSNext has been closely monitoring the reports and information on COVID-19 (commonly referred to as coronavirus) over the last 18+ months. While CNSNext is not the public health organization for our areas, we have been working closely to learn more information from our public health partners. CNSNext, like you, is adapting and innovating as the situation changes.
The health and safety of our staff, technicians, and customers is of the utmost importance to CNSNext. Leadership has been meeting regularly to discuss ways to protect our staff and our customers from exposure to COVID-19. Staff are utilizing hand sanitizer, washing hands regularly, and wearing gloves when handling equipment, per Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations. Staff have been instructed to reschedule appointments if they feel there is a risk of exposure at a location due to travel or visible sickness.
Thank you for your patience as our Technical Support team works as quickly as possible to take your calls. Experiencing a high call volume can lead to increased wait times, but rest assured, we are working as quickly and efficiently as possible to assist all customers. We appreciate you!
Attention Thomasville customers: For the health and safety of customers and staff and in observance of social distancing best practices, if you need to return CNSNext equipment of any kind, please call 229-227-7001 to schedule a time to drop off your equipment. A staff member will be happy to meet you at the front door to take your information and get your equipment checked in from a safe distance. Thank you for your patience and assistance as we all work through COVID-19 together!
Communication is a key part of this strategy. As the situation evolves, so will our protective measures.
We invite you to follow us on Facebook for even more information: https://www.facebook.com/CNSNext/
What You Can Do
Stay informed and follow the guidelines. This is a rapidly evolving situation, and it is important that everyone stay up to date on the latest information. For your convenience, we have linked several resources for your information. Scroll down the page to find the online resource section.
Practice safe social distancing.
We encourage everyone to follow the stated guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Georgia Department of Public Health which include staying at home if you do not feel well, practicing social distancing, washing hands, and covering your nose and mouth if you cough or sneeze. You may access helpful information through the following:
- Centers for Disease Control’s website at www.cdc.gov
- Georgia Department of Public Health at www.dph.georgia.gov
- Archbold Memorial Hospital at www.archbold.org
- The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America
- City of Camilla: http://www.camillaga.net/
- City of Cairo: http://www.syrupcity.net/
- City of Moultrie: http://www.moultriega.com/
- City of Thomasville:
- State of Georgia Executive Orders from the Governor
- Governor Kemp’s Statewide Shelter in Place Executive Order Guidance and FAQ
- State of Georgia Department of Public Health
- CNSNext Press Release- Committed to Connectivity- 03.27.2020
- CNSNext Press Release- Innovation in a time of COVID-19- 5.4.2020
- CNSNext Press Release- CNSNext Supports Local Graduates Through Broadcast- 6.15.20
- CNSNext Press Release- CNSNext Improves Infrastructure and Connectivity- 7.28.20
- CNSNext Press Release- CNSNext Participates in Emergency Broadband Benefit Program- 5.18.21