COVID-19 Preparedness & Response
CNSNext has been closely monitoring the recent reports and information on COVID-19, commonly referred to as coronavirus, over the last several weeks. While CNSNext is not the public health organization for our areas, we have been working closely to learn more information from our public health partners. CNSNext, like you, is working to prepare for the spread of illness over the coming weeks and months.
The health and safety of our staff, technicians, and customers is of the utmost importance to CNSNext. Leadership has been meeting regularly to discuss ways to protect our staff and our customers from exposure to the Corona virus. Staff are utilizing hand sanitizer, washing hands regularly, and wearing gloves when handling equipment, per Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations. Staff have been instructed to reschedule appointments if they feel there is a risk of exposure at a location due to travel or visible sickness.
Effective Monday, March 23rd, CNSNext technicians will actively work to connect and serve our customers, from outside the residence or business ONLY until further notice. Technicians will not be providing services inside the premise until this crisis has passed. Techs will attempt to work with customers from the outside and deliver equipment for a customer self-install when possible. There will be many cases where the self-install option is not feasible nor possible. These cases will have to be rescheduled at some point in the future. The health and safety of our customers and staff are our top priority. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time, as we work to provide services to the best of our abilities.
Thank you for your patience as our tech support team works as quickly as possible to take your calls. Experiencing a high call volume can lead to increased wait times, but rest assured, we are working as quickly and efficiently as possible to assist all customers. We appreciate you!
Communication is a key part of this strategy. As the situation evolves, so will our protective measures.
We invite you to follow us on Facebook for even more information: https://www.facebook.com/CNSNext/
We encourage everyone to follow the stated guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Georgia Department of Public Health which include staying at home if you do not feel well, practicing social distancing, washing hands, and covering your nose and mouth if you cough or sneeze. You may access helpful information through the following:
- Centers for Disease Control’s website at www.cdc.gov
- Georgia Department of Public Health at www.dph.georgia.gov
- Archbold Memorial Hospital at www.archbold.org
- The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America
- City of Camilla: http://www.camillaga.net/
- City of Cairo: http://www.syrupcity.net/
- City of Moultrie: http://www.moultriega.com/
- City of Thomasville:
- CNSNext Press Release- Committed to Connectivity- 03.27.2020
Promotions and Previews
CNSNext is committed to keeping as many people as possible informed and entertained during this turbulent time. Many of our programming partners are providing the unprecedented ability to allow additional access to some of their networks. As a result, free previews of some news and entertainment channels will be offered to CNSNext television subscribers for a limited time, based on network availability and package subscription.
- Fox News will be available to Basic Plus and higher customers on channel 69 until April 18th
- CNN will be available to Basic Plus and higher customers on channel 37 until April 17th
- Oxygen will be available to Basic Plus and higher customers on channel 84 until April 20th
- Universal Kids will be available to Basic Plus and higher customers on channel 156 until April 20th
- Universo will be available to Basic Plus and higher customers on channel 412 until April 20th
- CNBC will be available to Basic Plus and higher customers on channel 60 until April 20th
- MSNBC will be available to Basic Plus and higher customers on channel 61 until April 20th
- Sportsman Channel will be available to Basic Plus and higher customers on channel 201 until April 30th
- AXS will be available to Basic Plus and higher customers on channel 580 until May 31st
- HDNet Movies will be available to Basic Plus and higher customers on channel 581 until May 31st
- Cooking Channel (channel 333), Travel (77), DIY (326), GAC (52), Science Channel (401), American Heroes Channel (402), Destination America (327), Discovery Family Channel (150), Discovery Life Channel (400), OWN (70), and Discovery en Espanol (403) will be available to Basic Plus and higher customers until May 31st
- Disney XD (channel 44), Disney Jr. (83), FXM (265) and Nat Geo Wild (399) will be available to Basic Plus and higher customers until April 30th
The Weather Channel is dedicating time each hour to share educational content for children who are experiencing distance learning at home. Every day at :50 past the hour, TWC will have lessons specifically targeted to school-age kids. Learn more at the link below and be sure to tune in! https://weloveweather.tv/for-kids/