With CNSNext, You Can Watch TV Everywhere!
As a CNSNext Television customer, you have access to a variety of your favorite networks through Watch TV Everywhere.
CNSNext is continually working to bring even more networks to the lineup, so check back periodically to make sure you stay up to date on what’s available.
How Do I Get My Account Information for Registration?
CNSNext Television customers will enter their full name listed on their statement. Customers will enter their last name first followed by their first name. Do not use a comma between your last and first name.
CNSNext Television customers will need the account number that is printed on their monthly billing statement to register for the WTVE service.
For all cities, except Thomasville, the format of the account number is:
- SOU14 - account numbers for CNSNext will begin with this prefix for WTVE.
- Your 3-digit city- code:
- Cairo CNSNext customers will use 034
- Camilla, Pelham or Baconton CNSNext customers will use 044
- Moultrie, Norman Park or Doerun CNSNext customers will use 055
- 12-digit account number found on your billing statement (Ex. 000000000000)
Your login account number will consist of 20 characters comprised like the following sample: SOU14000000000000000. Once you have all 20 digits for your account number, you can register for the WTVE service here.
For Thomasville Customers:
- Use Account Number found on your billing statement (Ex: XXXXXX-XXXXXX)
- Name on account must be last name first followed by first name (no comma)
You can register for the WTVE service here.
Customer Service is happy to assist CNSNext subscribers with the registration process during normal business hours. You may reach the Customer Care team at: 1-844-721-8029
*WTVE services are only available to customers who subscribe to the network in their digital TV package.
Want to learn more about any of our services?